Goundrys Property Management Service ensures that the lettings process for landlords is as stress free as possible.
Having a professionally managed property will minimise your need for involvement and help to ensure that the tenancy follows a positive pathway.
We’re on hand to deal with any issue that arises ensuring that your tenants and your property are well looked after. Our Managed Letting Service includes:
- Drawing up of floor plans
- Organise for the EPC to be done
- Finding a tenant
- Obtaining references
- Preparing the tenancy agreement
- Organising electrical safety inspection
- Organising gas safety inspection
- Arranging the check-in at the start of the tenancy
- Collection of rent
- Emergency out of hours contact
- Arranging repairs and maintenance (subject to landlord approval)
- Arranging payment of outgoings
- Place/protect deposits with the Government regulated Deposit Protection Scheme
- Advising on deposit deductions
- Managing the check-out process
- Inventory preparation including web based reports which can be viewed on line – optional extra
- Transfer of utilities
- Undertake quarterly property inspections and supply a written report
- Produce monthly and annual statements
- Allow landlords to get on with their busy lives!