DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF INTEREST WE ARE NOW INSTRUCTED TO SEEK BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BY 30/10/20 BY 12 NOON. Viewing STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT
A wonderful redevelopment opportunity in a private position at West Polberro. Sea views are available. The property is currently a MUNDIC grade B detached 3 bedroom bungalow with garage set within a generous plot with additional land in the region of 2 plus acres ensuring privacy. The chance to replace the property with a new one nestled below St Agnes Beacon and with views over the North coast towards St Ives and Perranporth is one not to be missed. Cash Buyers only.
DESCRIPTION DUE TO HIGH LEVELS OF INTEREST WE ARE NOW INSTRUCTED TO SEEK BEST AND FINAL OFFERS BY 30/10/20 BY 12 NOON.
A wonderful REDEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY in a private position at West Polberro. Sea views are available. The property is currently a MUNDIC grade B detached 3 bedroom bungalow with garage set within a generous plot with additional land in the region of 2 plus acres ensuring privacy. The chance to replace the property with a new one nestled below St Agnes Beacon and with views over the North coast towards St Ives and Perranporth is one not to be missed. Cash Buyers only.
LOCATION Nestling below St Agnes Beacon and located along an unmade lane, Brocklands stands in a very private position.
St Agnes is a picturesque village situated on the spectacular North coast of Cornwall, in both an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and a World Heritage Site. The village is famed for its Beacon, mining heritage and captivating coastal scenery.
The village is rich in history and has a thriving community all year round with a comprehensive range of independent shops and local businesses, many breathtaking walks along the beautiful coastal pathways and scenic countryside walks that are so distinctive to the area.
The popular surfing and bathing beaches of Chapel Porth, Porthtowan and Perranporth are all within 5 miles and benefit from seasonal lifeguard cover.
St Agnes is fast becoming one of the most sought after destinations in mid Cornwall due to its facilities and excellent communication links throughout Cornwall with the A30 just three miles away.
BEST AND FINAL OFFERS This property is being offered for sale by informal tender and therefore interested parties should submit their offers by way of sealed bid offers (being your best and final) must be submitted in writing to this office no later than Friday 30th October 2020 - 12 noon.
Offer forms are available from our office.
Please carefully read the following conditions and guidance notes.
We recommend your offer:-
1. Is for a specific amount of money and we recommend that it should be for an odd sum in order to reduce the chance of identical offers being received. No escalating or ladder bids (ones calculable by reference to another bid) will be considered. Only one offer per person will be considered.
2. Confirms that your offer is made subject to contract only and not dependent upon any further inspections. If you wish to propose any special conditions ie. subject to survey or any further inspections, please give details so our clients can take these into account when considering your offer.
3. Confirms that the necessary funding is readily available, together with supporting documentation which should be by way of a letter from your bankers or a certificate from your solicitors and that the purchase will not be dependent on, for example, selling another property or any other matter.
4. Is in writing in an envelope addressed to Goundrys Estate Agents, 6 Churchtown, St Agnes, TR5 0QW or emailed to email@example.com.
5. Includes the name address and telephone number of both yourself and your solicitor.
We confirm that our clients will not be bound to accept either the highest, or indeed any offer, and that all offers will be treated in total confidence. In the event of equal bids, we reserve the right to invite further bids from only those parties. In this instance any decision that may be forth coming as a result of this method of sale will not be communicated to any parties involved until instructions have been obtained from the vendors.
LOUNGE 14' 1" x 12' 1" (4.3m x 3.7m)
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 13' 3" x 11' 0" (4.04m x 3.37m)
UTILITY ROOM 12' 6" x 5' 11" (3.83m x 1.82m)
BEDROOM 12' 10" x 21' 10" (3.93m x 6.68m)
BEDROOM 13' 1" x 9' 3" (4.0m x 2.84m)
BEDROOM 9' 10" x 6' 4" (3.0m x 1.95m)
BATHROOM 7' 1" x 5' 10" (2.16m x 1.80m)
OUTSIDE There is gated driveway access to the fron of the bungalow leading to the detached garage and parking and turning space.
The bungalow has a generous garden area to 3 sides from which the coast and sea beyond can be seen and views up to St Agnes Beacon.
In addition there is further area of land (mostly scrub) understood to be approaching 2 acres. On the opposite side of the lane is a further area of approximately a half acre.