CALL COASTLINE HOUSING TO ENQUIRE ON 01209 200200. Brand New Rent to Buy homes. 6 Available. Allocated Parking Spaces. Local Connection to county of Cornwall Required. Rent from £500 PCM. CALL COASTLINE HOUSING TO ENQUIRE ON 01209 200200.
- Brand New Rent to Buy Homes
- 6 x 3 Bedroom Houses available
- Allocated Parking Spaces
3 Bedroom Houses
Rent PCM From: £640.00
Location Coastline is proud to deliver another stunning housing development for local people in Pelynt, Cornwall. This scheme offers 6 brand new homes for local people to reside in as part of our Rent to Buy Scheme.
Pelynt is a lovely village located less than 10 minutes' drive to the coastal town of Looe, and offers a bus route, and is 3 miles inland from the popular fishing village of Polperro. The properties benefit from lovely Cornish scenery, and is within walking distance to the local primary school, as well as local village shops and pub.
Agent Note 1: These homes are offered for rent to buy by Coastline Housing. When you Rent To Buy you pay an affordable 80% of the market rent. That enables you to save the other 20% for a deposit to buy the home you are renting. After five years these homes will be made available to buy, at which time you have the opportunity to use your deposit to secure a mortgage.
Agent Note 2: These properties are subject to a local connection in accordance with the Section 106 agreement. The local connection requirements have now cascaded to the County of Cornwall. For further information, please contact Coastline Housing Lettings team on 01209 200200.