Bodmin Image 1

Bodmin

2 beds | £535 pcm


FOR ALL ENQUIRIES PLEASE CALL COASTLINE HOUSING 01209 200200. LOCAL CONNECTION REQUIRED. RENT TO BUY SCHEME. 2 Bedroom homes available via the Rent to Buy Scheme. Prices from £535.36 PCM but applicants would need to demonstrate they are able to afford £725 PCM due to the properties being rent to buy.

• Brand New Rent To Buy Homes
• 6 x 2 Bedroom Homes
• On Street Parking
• Private Garden
• Gas Heating

2 Bedroom Homes - Rent To Buy
Rent PCM: £535.36

Agent Note 1: These properties are offered for rent to buy by Coastline Housing. When you Rent To Buy you pay an affordable 80% of the market rent but your affordability for the property will be assessed on you being able to afford the full market rent. That enables you to save the other 20% for a deposit to buy the home you are renting. After five years these homes will be made available to buy, at which time you have the opportunity to use your deposit to secure a mortgage.

Agent Note 2: These properties will be allo

FOR ALL ENQUIRIES CALL COASTLINE HOUSING ON 01209 200200. MUST BE ABLE TO PROVE A LOCAL CONNECTION TO QUALIFY.

2 Bedroom homes available via the Rent to Buy Scheme

Prices from £535.36 PCM but applicants would need to demonstrate they are able to afford £725 PCM due to the properties being rent to buy.

- Brand New Rent To Buy Homes

- 6 x 2 Bedroom Homes

- On Street Parking

- Private Garden

- Gas Heating

2 Bedroom Homes - Rent To Buy

Rent PCM: £535.36 Agent Note 1: These properties are offered for rent to buy by Coastline Housing. When you Rent To Buy you pay an affordable 80% of the market rent but your affordability for the property will be assessed on you being able to afford the full market rent. That enables you to save the other 20% for a deposit to buy the home you are renting. After five years these homes will be made available to buy, at which time you have the opportunity to use your deposit to secure a mortgage.

Agent Note 2: These properties will be allocated on a first come first serve basis and are being advertised elsewhere. All applications are subject to a pre-tenancy application, affordability assessment and other checks including a credit check.

Agent Note 2: These properties are subject to a local connection in accordance with the Section 106 agreement. The local connection requirements is to the town of Bodmin and applicants must be able to evidence this.

Strong local connection includes: - being permanently resident therein for a continuous

period of at least 12 months immediately prior to Advertising and that residence is of their own choice;

- being formerly permanently resident therein for a continuous period of five years;

- having his or her place of permanent work (normally regarded as16 hours or more a week and not including seasonal employment) therein immediately prior to Advertising;

- having a connection through a close family member (normally mother, father, brother, sister, son or daughter) where the family member is currently resident and has been so for a continuous period of at least five years immediately prior to advertising

Read more